Thanks to Mamta Kumari of Playquiz2win.com for contributing the quiz questions.
- This Online Quiz Contest program is aimed to encourage children to check their general knowledge and improve their performance & confidence
- Quiz Questions are arranged randomly on various topics fit in to General Knowledge, Current affairs, sports, History, Science & Technology,Mental ability, Culture, Heritage etc
- Participants can enter the quiz any number of times and only latest details will taken into the consideration for the contest
- Quiz questions will be changed once in every two months
- Winners will be published on this portal page and will be informed by e-mail (if provided).All the participants are requested to fill their correct details and insufficient details will not be taken ino the consideration.
- This quiz is opened to classes between 3rd class to 10th class only and is divided into three groups. Classes 3rd to 5th considered as one group,6th to 8th considered as second group and classes 9th and 10th considered as third group. All the three groups will have different set of quiz questions and each class carries different time duration.
- All the final results will be taken into consideration
- Winners will be purely selected on their highest scoring percentage within the given stipulated quiz time. If there is any tie among top three highest scorers for each group, winners will be selected purely on the time utilized for the quiz
- Only top three winners will be awarded with awards. Repetition of awards to the same winners is disallowed.
- On successful completion of the quiz each participant's respective percentage will be displayed and Digital Certificate will be awarded to participants who have scored above 70% of the total no. of questions in the quiz (Their name and Percentage will be displayed in the Digital Certificate (pdf format)).
Top 3 performances of Group I (classes 3rd to 5th)
- S Savit, Alappuzha, Kerala - Class 3
- S Sreeram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala - Class 4
- Ashok Kumar, Aruppukottai, Tamil Nadu - Class 3
Top 3 performances of Group II (classes 6th to 8th)
- S Manicka Subiksha, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu - Class 7
- Madhumitaa, Kolapakkam, Tamil Nadu - Class 7
- Tanishka Sharma, Jaipur, Rajasthan - Class 8
Top 3 performances of Group III (classes 9th to 10th)
- Sureshjyoti Parameswar, Baramunda, Odisha - Class 10
- Abhishek Ruhela, Moradabad - Class 10
- Armana Mitra, Cuttack - Class 10
Questions & Answers
|Month & Year||Classes|
|3rd - 5th||6th - 8th||9th - 10th|