1) The term Knight is associated with which sports?
The correct answer is : Chess
2) Who is the author of the book - MY TRUTH?
a. Indira Gandhi
b. Mahatma Gandhi
c. Jawaharlal Nehru
d. Rahul Gandhi
The correct answer is : Indira Gandhi
3) Who founded Indian National Congress?
a. Motilal Nehru
b. A O Hume
c. Annie Besant
d. W C Bonnerjee
The correct answer is : A O Hume
4) What is the minimum age to become member of Lok Sabha (House of the People)?
a. 18 years
b. 21 years
c. 25 years
d. 30 years
The correct answer is : 25 years
5) Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word - STRIFE.
The correct answer is : Harmony
6) a × a × a × a … 101 times is equal to?
The correct answer is : a101
7) Find the smallest number by which 82 must be multiplied so that the product is a perfect square.
The correct answer is : 5
8) What is the correct meaning of the given idiom/phrase - A bolt from the blue?
a. One that hold no secrets
b. To confuse issues
c. Something unexpected and unpleasant
d. Appear Suddenly
The correct answer is : Something unexpected and unpleasant
9) A bacteria has:
a. 1 cell
b. 2 cell
c. 10 cell
d. 100 cell
The correct answer is : 1 cell
10) Find the word which is correctly spelt:
The correct answer is : Culpable
11) Which is the largest constellation in the sky?
b. Ursa Major
The correct answer is : Hydra
12) In a dictionary, among JOURNEY, JOURNAL, JOVIAL and JOCKEY, which word will come last:
The correct answer is : JOVIAL
13) The reciprocal of (1/4) x (8/-3) is?
The correct answer is : -3/2
14) Among wheat, maize, barley and oats, which is a Khariff crop?
The correct answer is : Maize
15) Find the wrongly spelt word:
The correct answer is : Neighbourhood
16) Give one word for - The action of looking within or into one's own mind.
The correct answer is : Introspect
17) By what number should (-4/7) be multiplied to get (-2/5)?
The correct answer is : 7/10
18) Meaning of the given word PRUDENT is:
The correct answer is : Cautious
19) Who invented tyre?
a. John Harrision
b. Benjamin Franklin
c. John Dunlop
d. Joseph Lister
The correct answer is : John Dunlop
20) Which Indian bowler took 500 wickets in Test cricket?
a. Javagal Srinath
b. Anil Kumble
c. Harbhajan Singh
d. Bishan Singh Bedi
The correct answer is : Anil Kumble
21) Complete the saying: Cleanliness is next to _________.
The correct answer is : Godliness
22) Chemical Symbol of Sulphur is?
The correct answer is : S
23) If p is cube root of q, then
a. q3 = p
b. q = p1/3
c. p = q1/3
d. p3 = q
The correct answer is : p3 = q
24) The company Kaspersky manufactures:
b. Antivirus program
c. Networking software
The correct answer is : Antivirus program
25) Who was the Prime Minister of India when Bangladesh became independent?
a. Rajiv Gandhi
b. Lal Bahadur Shashtri
c. Atal Behari Vajpayee
d. Indira Gandhi
The correct answer is : Indira Gandhi
26) Capital of Belgium is:
The correct answer is : Brussels
27) The smallest multiple of 36 which is a perfect cube is?
The correct answer is : 216
28) Northeast Africa that includes the 4 countries of Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Somalia are known as?
a. Horn of Africa
b. Crown of Africa
c. 4 Jewels of Africa
d. United Africa
The correct answer is : Horn of Africa
29) Which programming language is used to create a web page?
The correct answer is : HTML
30) Chrome browser is the product of which company?
The correct answer is : Google
31) Which word cannot be formed from the given word - ATMOSPHERE?
The correct answer is : Nest
32) Identify the adjective in the following sentence - My dad was courageous when he killed the spider.
The correct answer is : courageous
33) The word Abacus is derived from Abax, a word from:
a. Latin language
b. Greek Language
c. Sanskrit language
d. None of these
The correct answer is : Latin language
34) The first law officer of Government of India is?
a. Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India
b. President of India
c. The Attorney General of India
d. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India
The correct answer is : The Attorney General of India
35) In which atmospheric layer meteors burn up?
The correct answer is : Mesosphere
36) Baboon is a:
The correct answer is : Monkey
37) Full form of VGA is:
a. Video Graphics Array
b. Visual Graphics Array
c. Volatile Graphics Array
d. Video Graphics Adapter
The correct answer is : Video Graphics Array
38) Which device works on the principle of electromagnetic induction?
The correct answer is : Dynamo
The correct answer is : nl2
40) The sum of two rational numbers is equal to the ten times their product. If one of the number is 1/5, find the other number.
The correct answer is : 1/5
41) In which year High Courts of Bombay (now Mumbai), Madras (now Chennai) and Calcutta (now Kolkata) were established?
The correct answer is : 1862
42) Stanford Fleming devised Standard Time by dividing the world into ____ separate time zones.
The correct answer is : 24
43) Admiral Cup is given for which sports?
b. Basket ball
The correct answer is : Yatching
44) Which Indian state is known as Land of the Gods or Devbhumi?
a. West Bengal
b. Arunachal Pradesh
c. Himachal Pradesh
d. Jammu and Kashmir
The correct answer is : Himachal Pradesh
45) Mahendra Singh Dhoni's place of birth is?
The correct answer is : Ranchi
46) Find the least number that must be subtracted from 2361 to make it a perfect square.
The correct answer is : 57
47) In Pharmacy, 'over-the-counter' means?
a. sold illegally
b. sold with prescription
c. sold legally without prescription
d. sold illegally with prescription
The correct answer is : sold legally without prescription
48) Who is the first bowler in Test cricket to take a hat-trick in the first over?
a. Bhubaneswar Kumar
b. Ajit Agarkar
c. Javagal Srinath
d. Irfan Pathan
The correct answer is : Irfan Pathan
49) Name the famous Bollywood actress who died recently in Dubai?
a. Sri Devi
b. Madhuri Dixit
c. Poonam Dhillon
The correct answer is : Sri Devi
50) Identify the adverb in the following sentence - The dog sat lazily in the shade of the tree.
The correct answer is : lazily