1) The famous Dilwara Temples is located at?
c. Tamil Nadu
The correct answer is : Rajasthan
2) What is the meaning of the Idiom - To cry wolf?
a. To be afraid
b. To raise false alarm
c. To cry
d. To be happy
The correct answer is : To raise false alarm
3) Which is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?
b. Tooth Decay
d. Chicken Pox
The correct answer is : Cataract
4) Synonym of Blithe is?
The correct answer is : Cheerful
5) A is the son of B. B's sister C has a son D and a daughter E. F is the maternal uncle of D. How is E related to F?
The correct answer is : Niece
6) Pulitzer prize is awarded for outstanding work in the field of?
a. Literature and Journalism
b. Science and Technology
c. International Understanding
d. Social work
The correct answer is : Literature and Journalism
7) Find the word which can be formed using letters of the given word - HANDSOME.
The correct answer is : Mode
8) To send an unwanted person out of the country is called?
The correct answer is : Deport
9) Name the annual fair of Rajasthan which is famous for its camel trading event?
a. Kumbh mela
b. Pushkar mela
c. Suraj kund mela
d. Sonepur mela
The correct answer is : Pushkar mela
10) Which vitamin is also known as Calciferol?
a. Vitamin A
b. Vitamin B
c. Vitamin C
d. Vitamin D
The correct answer is : Vitamin D
11) World Population Day was observed on?
a. 11th January
b. 11th July
c. 11th November
d. 11th May
The correct answer is : 11th July
12) Who was the first president of Indian National Congress?
a. W C Banerjee
b. Dadabhai Naoroji
c. Badruddin Tayyabji
d. George Yule
The correct answer is : W C Banerjee
13) Largest gulf in the world is?
a. Gulf of Oman
b. Gulf of mannar
c. Gulf of Panama
d. Gulf of Mexico
The correct answer is : Gulf of Mexico
14) Hieun Tsang came during the reign of?
a. Harsha Vardhana
b. Mohammad Bin Tughlaq
d. Chandragupta II
The correct answer is : Harsha Vardhana
15) R K Laxman was a renowned?
The correct answer is : Cartoonist
16) Idukki Dam is in which state?
b. Tamil Nadu
c. Andhra Pradesh
The correct answer is : Kerala
17) Chemical symbol of Sodium is?
The correct answer is : Na
18) Who wrote - A thing of beauty is a joy for ever?
a. Jhumpa Lahiri
b. George Barnard Shaw
c. John Keats
d. William Shakespeare
The correct answer is : John Keats
19) He is too ……….. to be deceived easily.
The correct answer is : strong
20) Raj drove his car 4 km in east direction. He turned right and went for 3 km. How far is he from the starting point?
a. 4 km
b. 5 km
c. 6 km
d. 7 km
The correct answer is : 5 km
21) Name the neighbouring country of India which suffered massive earth quake recently and in which thousands of people died?
The correct answer is : Nepal
22) Name the former Indian cricketer who was appointed coach of India A and under-19 cricket team recently?
a. Sachin Tendulkar
b. Sourav Ganguly
c. V V S Laxman
d. Rahul Dravid
The correct answer is : Rahul Dravid
23) Who was famously known as Bard of Avon?
a. Mahatma Gandhi
b. William Shakespeare
c. Florence Nightingale
d. Napolean Bonaparte
The correct answer is : William Shakespeare
24) Blood Group was discovered by?
a. Alexander Fleming
b. William Harvey
The correct answer is : Landsteiner
25) In which sport India won its first Olympic Gold?
The correct answer is : Hockey
26) Name the largest freshwater lake in India?
a. Wular Lake
b. Powai Lake
c. Dal Lake
d. Chilka Lake
The correct answer is : Wular Lake
27) A post without remuneration is called?
The correct answer is : Honorary
28) A device which converts mechanical energy to electrical energy is calleld?
The correct answer is : Dynamo
29) Lok Sabha is also known as?
a. House of People
b. Upper House
c. Legislative Assembly
d. Council of States
The correct answer is : House of People
30) Number of players in a Rugby Football team is?
The correct answer is : 15
31) Who discovered China?
a. Marco Polo
b. Christopher Columbus
c. Captain James Cook
The correct answer is : Marco Polo
32) Group of instructions that directs a computer is called?
The correct answer is : Program
33) Volcano Etna is in which country?
The correct answer is : Italy
34) Blue revolution is related to?
a. Milk production
b. Food grains
c. Fish production
The correct answer is : Fish production
35) Which canal connects the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea?
a. Suez Canal
b. Panama Canal
c. Keil Canal
d. Grand Canal
The correct answer is : Suez Canal
36) J Jayalalitha is the Chief Minister of which State?
b. Tamil Nadu
c. Andhra Pradesh
The correct answer is : Tamil Nadu
37) First Indian to won Gold medal at Olympics is?
a. Leander Paes
b. Sania Mirza
c. Karnam Malleswari
d. Abhinav Bindra
The correct answer is : Abhinav Bindra
38) Who was the last viceroy of British India and first Governor General of free India?
a. Lord Cornwallis
b. Lord Wavell
c. Lord Mountbatten
d. Lord Linlithgow
The correct answer is : Lord Mountbatten
39) Second longest river in the world is?
c. South China Sea
d. Mississipi Mousuri
The correct answer is : Amazon
40) Who wrote the book - ARTHASHASTRA?
d. Abul Fazal
The correct answer is : Kautilya
41) ________________ is the ability of an operating system to control the activities of multiple programs at the same time.
The correct answer is : Multitasking
42) What is the minimum age to become the President of India?
The correct answer is : 35
43) Who was the first man to reach North Pole?
a. Robert Peary
b. Ronald Amundsen
c. Neil Armstrong
d. Yuri Gagrin
The correct answer is : Robert Peary
44) International bounary line between India and Pakistan is called?
a. McMohan Line
b. Radcliffe Line
c. Durand Line
d. Maginot Line
The correct answer is : Radcliffe Line
45) What is the meaning of the Idiom - To cross swords?
a. To backbite
b. To show anger
c. To put one in difficulty
d. To fight
The correct answer is : To fight
46) Who defeated Ibrahim Lodhi in first battle of Panipat?
The correct answer is : Babar
47) Jaldapara National Park is in which state?
a. Madhya Pradesh
b. Uttar Pradesh
c. West Bengal
The correct answer is : West Bengal
48) In which country you will find Great Victoria Desert?
The correct answer is : Australia
49) Antonym of AMORPHOUS is?
The correct answer is : Definite
50) Bronze is the alloy of?
a. Copper and Zinc
b. Copper and Tin
c. Copper, Zinc and Tin
d. Zinc and Tin
The correct answer is : Copper and Tin