1) Select the correct meaning for the given Idioms and Phrases - At the drop of a hat.
a. Take action quickly
b. Act by dropping a hat
c. To start all over
d. Without any hesitation
The correct answer is : Without any hesitation
2) Black revolution is related to which product?
The correct answer is : petroleum
3) Niagra falls is located in which country?
c. United States of America
The correct answer is : United States of America
4) The Name You Can Bank Upon is the tagline of which public sector bank of India?
a. State Bank of India
b. Canara Bank
c. Bank of Baroda
d. Punjab National Bank
The correct answer is : Punjab National Bank
5) Identify the adjective in the following sentence - Sanjana has a lot of expensive clothes.
The correct answer is : expensive
6) Choose the word which is similar in meaning to the word - IMMACULATE.
The correct answer is : Spotless
7) Which country is hosting the FIFA Football World Cup 2018?
The correct answer is : Russia
8) What kind of lens is used by a short-sighted person?
a. Concave lens
b. Convex lens
c. Cylinder lens
d. None of these
The correct answer is : Concave lens
9) Solder, which is used to join electronic components on a circuit board is an alloy of?
a. Lead and Copper
b. Copper, Zinc and Tin
c. Tin and Lead
d. Copper and Tin
The correct answer is : Tin and Lead
10) Other name of Calcium Oxide is?
a. Quick Lime
b. Plaster of Paris
c. Heavy Water
The correct answer is : Quick Lime
11) Which word is correctly spelt?
The correct answer is : Business
12) Which country won the football world cup maximum number of times?
The correct answer is : Brazil
13) Among the Periyar, Tapti, Narmada and Krishna, which river flows into the Bay of Bengal?
The correct answer is : Krishna
14) Who won the French Open Men's Singles title 2018?
a. Rafael Nadal
b. Roger Federer
c. Marin Cilic
d. Dominic Thiem
The correct answer is : Rafael Nadal
15) Find the sum: 12 - (-8) + 10 - 6.
The correct answer is : 24
16) Among Hitachi, Samsung, Sony and Lloyd, which does not manufacture air conditioners?
The correct answer is : Sony
17) Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is in which state?
b. Madhya Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
The correct answer is : Karnataka
18) Which of the following state is major producer of Bajra?
a. West Bengal
b. Tamil Nadu
The correct answer is : Rajasthan
19) The colour of red soil is red due to the presence of?
The correct answer is : iron
20) In which year Chattisgarh was carved out of Madhya Pradesh and made a state of India?
The correct answer is : 2000
21) Find the smallest 4-digit number using the digits 0, 2, 1 and 5.
The correct answer is : 1025
22) Dense forests with close canopy in areas of heavy rain fall is called?
b. Coniferous forest
c. Thorn forest
d. Mangrove forest
The correct answer is : Rainforests
23) Among onion, potato, carrot and ginger, which is a root?
The correct answer is : carrot
24) The amount of water vapour present in the air is called?
a. Atmospheric pressure
d. Air droplets
The correct answer is : Humidity
25) Mexico is in which continent?
a. North America
b. South America
The correct answer is : North America
26) The greatest number which on rounding off to nearest thousand gives 6000, is
The correct answer is : 6499
27) Great Britain comprises of three countries. The three countries are:
a. England, Spain, and Scotland
b. England, Sweden, and Spain
c. England, Poland, and Ireland
d. England, Wales, and Scotland
The correct answer is : England, Wales, and Scotland
28) Tiny openings on leaves of plants through which exchange of gases take place are called?
The correct answer is : Stomata
29) SI unit of atmospheric pressure is?
The correct answer is : Pascal
30) Pashmina shawl is made from the hair of which animal?
The correct answer is : Goat
31) Mettur dam is located in which state?
a. Andhra Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
The correct answer is : Tamil Nadu
32) To be elected as the Vice-President of India, a person's age should be?
a. 18 years
b. 21 years
c. 30 years
d. 35 years
The correct answer is : 35 years
33) Triangle with sides of three different lengths and angles of three different measurements is called?
a. Equilateral triangle
b. Scalene triangle
c. Isosceles triangle
d. Obtuse triangle
The correct answer is : Scalene triangle
34) Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque is situated at?
The correct answer is : Delhi
35) The green colour of the leaves is due to the presence of?
The correct answer is : chlorophyll
36) Give one word for the following sentence - A medicine to nullify the effect of poison.
The correct answer is : Antidote
37) Find the difference between the place value and face value of 5 in 285743.
The correct answer is : 4995
38) What is produced by plants at Narora, Tarapur and Kalpakkam?
a. Atomic power
b. Rail coaches
The correct answer is : Atomic power
39) Young one of bear is called?
The correct answer is : cub
40) Gypsum is an ore of?
The correct answer is : Calcium
41) Hydrogen bomb is based on the principle of ?
a. Nuclear fission
b. Nuclear fusion
c. Natural radioactivity
The correct answer is : Nuclear fusion
42) Who is the leading actress in the film Padmavat?
a. Anushka Sharma
b. Priyanka Chopra
c. Deepika Padukone
d. Shraddha Kapoor
The correct answer is : Deepika Padukone
43) Rohan bought a mobile phone for Rs 600 EMI for 2 years. How much total amount he will have to pay for the mobile?
a. Rs 7200
b. Rs 6000
c. Rs 1200
d. Rs 14400
The correct answer is : Rs 14400
44) In a dictionary, among Traditional, Tradition, Trade and Train, which word will come first?
The correct answer is : Trade
45) Android is the product of which company?
The correct answer is : Google
46) Solve: 100 - (25 - 45) - 15.
The correct answer is : 105
47) LCD, LED and Plasma are the different types of?
a. Mobile Phones
c. Speaker system
The correct answer is : Televisions
48) What is a talon?
a. Bird's claw
b. Animal's teeth
c. A country
d. A mountain
The correct answer is : Bird's claw
49) A shopkeeper sold 125 copies for Rs 70 each. With the same money, he bought 35 books. What will be the cost of 1 book?
a. Rs 2500
b. Rs 500
c. Rs 250
d. Rs 550
The correct answer is : Rs 250
50) How many teams are participating in FIFA Football World Cup 2018?
The correct answer is : 32