1) President of India nominates two person as the members of the Lok Sabha to represent the?
a. Indian Christians
The correct answer is : Anglo-Indians
2) Around which meridian the International Date Line is located?
a. 90o E or W
b. 90o N or S
c. 180o E or W
The correct answer is : 180o E or W
3) He is indifferent alike ………. Praise and blame.
The correct answer is : to
4) Ram and Shyam together can finish a work in 10 days. Ram alone can finish the work in 15 days. In how many days will Shaym alone can finish the work?
The correct answer is : 30
5) Find the Odd from the given alternatives:
a. Sri Lanka
The correct answer is : Sri Lanka
6) 2016 Olympic Games will held in?
b. United States
The correct answer is : Brazil
7) In a certain code language BLOAT is written as EORDW. How will ANGRY be written in that code language?
The correct answer is : DQJUB
8) Largest Union Territory of India in respect of area is:
c. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
d. Dadra & Nagar Havelli
The correct answer is : Andaman & Nicobar Islands
9) Pointing to the woman in the picture, Ravi said, "Her mother has only one grandchild whose motaher is my wife." How is the woman in the picture related to Ravi?
The correct answer is : Wife
10) Select the related word:- LIFE : DEATH :: HOPE : ?
The correct answer is : Dissappointment
11) Fathom is the unit of marine depth. One Fathom is equal to:
a. 5 feet
b. 6 feet
c. 7 feet
d. 8 feet
The correct answer is : 6 feet
12) Man Booker Prize is given in the field of:
The correct answer is : Literature
13) The difference between Compound Interest and Simple Interest on a sum of money for 3 years at 5% p.a. is Rs 61. Find the sum.
a. Rs 5000
b. Rs 6000
c. Rs 7000
d. Rs 8000
The correct answer is : Rs 8000
14) Complete the series: 2, 5, 9, 19, 37, ?
The correct answer is : 75
15) What is 10-6 known as?
The correct answer is : Micro
16) OCR stand for?
a. Optical Character Render
b. Optical Character Recognition
c. Operational Character Reader
d. Optical Character Reader
The correct answer is : Optical Character Recognition
17) Select the correct meaning of the idiom - Red-letter day:
a. a colourful day
b. fatal day
c. happy and significant day
d. hapless day
The correct answer is : happy and significant day
18) Which of the following animals does not make any sound?
b. Blue Whale
The correct answer is : Giraffe
19) Junk e-mail is also called:
The correct answer is : Spam
20) A man sells 20 bulbs for Rs 600 which he bought at 15 for Rs 500. Find his percent gain or loss.
The correct answer is : 0.1
21) The chemical symbol of Tin?
The correct answer is : Sn
22) A is 40 m south-west of B, C is 40 m south-east of B. C is in which direction of A?
The correct answer is : East
23) Who was sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Goa?
a. Laxmikant Parsekar
b. Manohar Parrikar
c. Pawan Kumar Chamling
d. Anandi Ben
The correct answer is : Laxmikant Parsekar
24) "Playing It My Way" is the autobiography of?
a. Saurav Ganguly
b. Sunil Gavaskar
c. Brian Lara
d. Sachin Tendulkar
The correct answer is : Sachin Tendulkar
25) The term of a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council is:
a. 1 year
b. 2 year
c. 3 year
d. 5 year
The correct answer is : 2 year
26) If '+' means 'x', '-' means '÷', 'x' means '-' and '÷' means '+', then 9 + 8 ÷ 8 - 4 x 9 = ?
The correct answer is : 65
27) Select the one which is different from the other three:
a. Lieutenant General
The correct answer is : Commodore
28) What is the largest number of 4 digit which is exactly divisible by 88?
The correct answer is : 9944
29) Who became the fastest player to reach 6000 runs in One Day Internationals (ODI)?
a. Ajanta Mendis
b. Virat Kohli
c. Shane Watson
d. Jonathan Trott
The correct answer is : Virat Kohli
30) Find the Odd from the given alternatives:
The correct answer is : Brass
31) Complete the series: _ ab _ a _ bba _ bb _ a _ b
The correct answer is : abaaab
32) A cricketer has a mean score of 60 runs in 10 innings. Find out how many runs are to be scored in the eleventh innings to raise the mean score to 62?
The correct answer is : 82
33) What is the name of India\'s cheapest car launched by Maruti Suzuki recently?
b. Alto K10
c. Wagon R
The correct answer is : Alto K10
34) A, P, R, X, S and Z are sitting in a row. S and Z are in the centre, and A and P are at the ends. R is sitting on the left of A. Then who is on the right of P?
The correct answer is : X
35) Maps on a large scale, representing both natural and man-made features are called:
a. Topographic maps
b. Thematic maps
c. Atlas maps
d. Wall maps
The correct answer is : Topographic maps
36) Ravi walked 30 ft towards North, then took a left turn and walked 15 ft. He again took a left turn and walked 30 ft. How far and in which direction is Ravi from the starting point?
a. 15 ft to the West
b. 45 ft to the South
c. 30 ft to the East
d. 15 ft to the North
The correct answer is : 15 ft to the West
37) Norman Ernest Borlaug is regarded as the father of:
a. Modern Physics
b. Micro Biology
c. Green Revolution
d. Nuclear Science
The correct answer is : Green Revolution
38) Maximum strength of Rajya Sabha is?
The correct answer is : 250
39) Arrange in meaningul order? (i) Infant (ii) Old (iii) Adult (iv) Adolescent (v) Child
a. (ii), (iii), (iv), (v), (i)
b. (v), (vi), (iii), (ii), (i)
c. (iii), (iv), (ii), (i), (v)
d. (i), (v), (iv), (iii), (ii)
The correct answer is : (i), (v), (iv), (iii), (ii)
40) Constitution of India was adopted on?
a. 26 November 1949
b. 26 January 1949
c. 26 November 1950
d. 26 January 1950
The correct answer is : 26 November 1949
41) Who defeated Siraj-ud-daula in the Battle of Plassey?
a. Lord Dalhousie
b. Lord Cornwallis
c. Lord Clive
d. Lord Canning
The correct answer is : Lord Clive
42) Select the word which cannot be formed using letters of the word \"SUPERVISION\":
The correct answer is : POISON
43) Tiny marine animals which constitute limestone skeletons are called:
b. Coral reefs
The correct answer is : Coral reefs
44) Which village in Varanasi was adopted by PM Narendra Modi under Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana?
The correct answer is : Jayapur
45) Gautam Buddha attained Enlightenment at?
b. Bodh Gaya
The correct answer is : Bodh Gaya
46) In computer terminology GIGO means:
a. Garbage Input Garbage Output
b. Garbage In Garbage Out
c. Greater Input Greater Output
d. Good Input Good Output
The correct answer is : Garbage In Garbage Out
47) Headquarter of World Health Organisation (WHO) is in?
d. New York
The correct answer is : Geneva
48) First Indian lady to become Miss World was:
a. Aishwarya Rai
b. Sushmita Sen
c. Rita Faria
d. Lara Dutta
The correct answer is : Rita Faria
49) Kaziranga National Park is in:
b. Uttar Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
The correct answer is : Assam
50) Who scored the highest individual score (264 runs) in One Day International (ODI) cricket match against Sri Lanka?
a. Virat Kohli
b. Rohit Sharma
c. Suresh Raina
d. Shikhar Dhawan
The correct answer is : Rohit Sharma