1) Select the correct meaning for the given Idioms and Phrases - In black and white.
b. A miser
c. In detail
d. In writing
The correct answer is : In writing
2) Which is the latest windows operating system launched by Microsoft?
a. Windows 8
b. Windows 9
c. Windows 10
d. Windows 11
The correct answer is : Windows 10
3) Asian Games 2018 is being held in which country?
The correct answer is : Indonesia
4) Who is the chief minister of Chattisgarh?
a. Raman Singh
b. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
c. Vasundhara Raje
d. Raghubar Das
The correct answer is : Raman Singh
5) Identify the adverb in the following sentence - I usually shop for groceries on Sunday mornings.
The correct answer is : usually
6) Choose the word which is similar in meaning to the word - RESOLUTION.
The correct answer is : Decision
7) Decibel is the unit for?
a. Intensity of sound
b. Intensity of heat
c. Speed of light
The correct answer is : Intensity of sound
8) Find the odd: MS-Word, MS-Dos, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint
The correct answer is : MS-Dos
9) Jhonny Lever is related to which field?
The correct answer is : Movies
10) Wood is the main raw material for the manufacture of?
The correct answer is : Paper
11) Which word is correctly spelt?
The correct answer is : Fluctuate
12) Who is the current captain of Indian cricket team (as of July 2018)?
a. MS Dhoni
b. Virat Kohli
c. Ajinkya Rahane
d. Shikhar Dhawan
The correct answer is : Virat Kohli
13) Name the former Prime Minister of India who passed away on 16th August 2018?
a. Narendra Modi
b. Manmohan Singh
c. Lal Krishna Advani
d. Atal Behari Vajpayee
The correct answer is : Atal Behari Vajpayee
14) Who won the 2018 Wimbledon Championships men's singles title?
a. Novak Djokovic
b. Roger Federer
c. Rafael Nadal
d. Andy Murray
The correct answer is : Novak Djokovic
15) The city Nagpur is in which state?
d. Madhya Pradesh
The correct answer is : Maharashtra
16) Complete the series: 101, 103, 107, 109, ?
The correct answer is : 113
17) Which is the longest railway platform in India?
a. Kharagpur railway station
b. Gorakhpur railway station
c. Sonepur railway station
d. Kollam railway station
The correct answer is : Gorakhpur railway station
18) Hima Das is related to which field?
The correct answer is : Athletics
19) Optical fibres are mainly used for?
a. Computer manufacturing
b. Musical instruments
The correct answer is : Communication
20) Which is the largest epic in the world?
d. Bhagvad Gita
The correct answer is : Mahabharat
21) Which water body separates Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
a. Andaman sea
b. Bay of Bengal
c. 20 degree channel
d. 10 degree channel
The correct answer is : 10 degree channel
22) Which organ of the body produces the fluid known as bile?
d. Gall Bladder
The correct answer is : Liver
23) Which is the coldest of all the planets?
The correct answer is : Neptune
24) Greenland is a part of which continent?
c. South America
d. North America
The correct answer is : North America
25) Who was the first person to reach the top of Mount Everest?
a. Tenzing Norgay
b. Edmund Hillary
c. Junko Tabei
d. Bachendri Pal
The correct answer is : Edmund Hillary
26) If CAR is coded as DBS, then how PEN is written in that code?
The correct answer is : QFO
27) Each year the muslim festival Ramzan occurs about ___ days earlier from the previous year?
a. 8 days
b. 9 days
c. 10 days
d. 11 days
The correct answer is : 11 days
28) Bagasse is a by-product of which crop?
The correct answer is : Sugarcane
29) Which is the highest gallantry award in India?
a. Mahavir Chakra
b. Shaurya Chakra
c. Paramvir Chakra
d. Kirti Chakra
The correct answer is : Paramvir Chakra
30) Who is known as Saint of the Gutters?
a. Mother Teresa
b. B R Ambedkar
c. Mahatma Gandhi
d. Baba Amte
The correct answer is : Mother Teresa
31) The famous Rock Garden is located in which city of Punjab?
The correct answer is : Chandigarh
32) On which date World Donor Day is observed across the world?
a. 14 December
b. 14 February
c. 14 September
d. 14 June
The correct answer is : 14 June
33) A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes, What is his speed in metre per second (m/s)?
a. 2 m/s
b. 4 m/s
c. 6 m/s
d. 10 m/s
The correct answer is : 2 m/s
34) Tansen, the great musician, was in the court of which mughal emperor?
The correct answer is : Akbar
35) Today is Monday. After 63 days, it will be:
The correct answer is : Monday
36) Give one word for the following sentence - That which cannot be easily read.
The correct answer is : Illegible
37) Perimeter of a rectangle of length 12 cm is 46 cm. Find the breadth of the rectangle.
a. 10 cm
b. 11 cm
c. 12 cm
d. 13 cm
The correct answer is : 11 cm
38) Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in 400m event?
a. Krishna Poonia
b. P T Usha
c. Mayookha Johny
d. Hima Das
The correct answer is : P T Usha
39) Kumbh Mela is held after every _____ years.
a. 4 years
b. 5 years
c. 10 years
d. 12 years
The correct answer is : 12 years
40) Which sea animal has no skeleton?
a. Star fish
b. Sea horse
d. Jelly fish
The correct answer is : Jelly fish
41) Madhubani, a style of folk paintings, is famous in which state?
a. West Bengal
b. Madhya Pradesh
The correct answer is : Bihar
42) Who plays the role of leading actor in Mission Impossible film series?
a. Tom Cruise
b. Arnold Schwarzenegger
c. Sylvester Stallone
d. Robert Downey Jr
The correct answer is : Tom Cruise
43) Pointing to a person, a man said to a woman, "His mother is the only daughter of your father." How was the woman related to the person?
The correct answer is : Mother
44) In a dictionary, among Dignity, Disgust, Dictate and Dimension, which word will come last?
The correct answer is : Disgust
45) Who invented Revolver?
a. Samuel Colt
b. J Rutherford
c. Francis Rogallo
d. Alfred Nobel
The correct answer is : Samuel Colt
46) Materials that allow electricity to flow are called:
d. None of these
The correct answer is : Conductor
47) Saraswati Samman is given every year for outstanding contribution in the field of?
The correct answer is : Literature
48) Ankara is the capital of which country?
The correct answer is : Turkey
49) The total age of A and B is 12 years more than the total age of B and C. C is how many years younger than A?
a. 6 years
b. 8 years
c. 10 years
d. 12 years
The correct answer is : 12 years
50) Which bird lays more than 100 eggs in one nest?
The correct answer is : Ostrich